ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man was taken into custody at gunpoint and is facing a first-degree burglary charge after police say he kicked in an apartment door.
Nelso Guilloty, 20, was arrested Sunday morning in the 1100 block of 5th Ave. SE after he allegedly kicked down the door after a woman who lives at the residence wouldn’t let him in.
Rochester police say the victim locked herself in the bathroom and called 911. When authorities arrived, Guilloty had put a gaming device into his backpack and he was found in possession of 40 Xanex pills. He may also be charged with a felony controlled substance violation.
- Police: Man arrested at gunpoint after kicking door down to enter apartment
- Rochester police: Man, 19, accused of kicking in door, threatening residents
- Austin teen pleads guilty to kicking in a door
- Rochester man finally enters plea in drug arrest
- Rochester Police: 2 robbed at gunpoint while closing Coldstone Creamery
- Whaley trial: 'He shot through his closed apartment door at another person'
- Plea entered in Rochester robbery
- Second guilty plea for gunpoint robbery in Hancock County
- Man facing 4 sex abuse charges jailed after police say he entered victims' home
- Austin man arrested after police chase