Scroll for more content...
Police were called to Slattery Park on Tuesday and located a man walking barefoot.
The man said he had met a woman on the online dating site blackpeoplemeet.com and they met to get drinks around 9 p.m.
Police say the two wanted to get intimate so the girl had a friend take them to Slattery Park.
When the woman suggested they take their shoes off – she allegedly told the man it would feel good on their feet – she reached into his pocket, stole his wallet and ran off.
The man had $1,000 in his wallet
The woman he met had a phone number that was tracked to a site for Rochester escorts.
The woman is still at-large.
- Police: First date goes awry when man robbed of $1,000
- Rochester Police: Drug deal gone awry may have led to BB gun shooting
- Police: Man arrested for robbing a child
- Police: 3 houses robbed in Rochester neighborhoods
- JetBlue is giving employees $1,000 bonuses
- Most Americans can't cover a $1,000 emergency
- Britain's biggest carmaker cuts 1,000 jobs
- Nigerian army frees 1,000 Boko Haram captives
- How to date in 2018
- Tinder sues dating app Bumble