AUSTIN, MInn. – A Mower County man accusing of selling heroin near a school is pleading guilty.
The Austin Police Department says 46-year-old Dion Edward Wadley sold heroin to a police informant on January 30, February 2, and February 3 at Wadley’s home in Austin. Wadley was arrested on March 21 and because his home is near Neveln Elementary School, the district was notified to make sure students would be safe.
On Friday, Wadley entered guilty pleas to two counts of 3rd degree drug sales. His sentencing is set for March 2.
- Plea deal in Austin heroin arrest
- Not guilty plea in Austin heroin deal
- Prison for Austin heroin dealer
- Separate pleas in Austin drug arrests
- Austin man accused of selling heroin
- Pleas entered in huge Rochester heroin bust
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Austin man reaches plea deal over assault charges
- Plea deal results in probation for Austin assaults
- Heroin arrest in Charles City