OAKLAND TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person was hurt when a pickup truck went into the ditch Tuesday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says 19-year-old Luis David Aguilar Aguilar as driving west on Interstate 90, lost control near mile marker 173, drove into the right ditch and rolled. This happened just before 8 am in snow and icy conditions.
The State Patrol says Aguilar Aguilar was unharmed but a passenger, 25-year-old Enrique Fuenteslara of Altura, suffered a non-life threatening injury. Fuenteslara was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin for treatment. Both men were wearing their seat belts.
The Hayward Fire Department Assisted at the scene.
- Pickup truck rollover in Freeborn County
- One vehicle rollover near western Freeborn County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Woman, daughter hit by pickup truck
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County Relay for Life
- Ford recalls 2M pickup trucks; seat belts can cause fires
- Rollover accident in Olmsted County
- Rollover crash in Dodge County