ALDEN, Minnesota – A home in Freeborn County suffered extensive smoke and water damage after an overnight fire.
According to the Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office, authorities were called as 12:22 a.m. to 481 Alden Rd. and observed thick smoke exiting second floor windows.
The investigation determined the fire appeared to start in an upstairs bedroom and all occupants were able to get out safely.
A cause hasn’t been determined.
Agencies assisting in the call were the Freeborn and Conger Fire Departments and Gold Cross Ambulance Service.
- Overnight house fire causes significant damage in Freeborn County
- Fire in Northwood causes significant damage
- Freeborn County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Todd Earl's house badly damaged in fire
- UPDATE: Fire causes significant damage to Rochester storage unit
- Sunday house fire in rural Freeborn County under investigation
- Overnight fire causes $70,000 in property damage
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County Relay for Life
- Photos and drone video capture significant damage in Sheffield