Photo Gallery 1 Images
ROCHESTER Minn.- As temperatures continue to drop, humane societies are urging pet owners to make sure their outdoor pets have safe shelters.
They say every state has mandated requirements for outdoor shelters and that if you see something suspicious to not be afraid to report it.
We spoke with a local dog owner who says she lets her dog out to use the bathroom and he runs back to the door whining after just a couple minutes, even with a coat on.
For information on Rochester animal control, click here.
For information on Mason City animal control, click here.
- Outdoor Pet Shelters
- One last outdoor skate
- Outdoor food safety
- USATF Outdoors returning to Iowa this summer
- Celebrating pets at Rochesterfest
- Outdoors trending as more people opt to visit state parks
- Eastern Iowa homeless shelter is "overwhelmed"
- Women's shelter receives mothers day donations
- Family homeless shelter floods in Rochester
- Pet food recall in Minnesota