Scroll for more content...
Those with the school say they are going to utilize the PPEL fund which is funding available for very specific projects. They will also be using the SAVE fund which is a state wide local tax.
Community members say they are excited about the current proposal especially because it won’t raise taxes.
“Around here everything is getting updated and it's coming out of the tax payers,” said Jason Quindt of Osage. I’ve had concerns about that before, but if it isn't coming out of the tax payer’s pocket, that's fine with me.”
The school will be opening the project up for bids on March 15.
- Osage Schools releases virtual tour of project
- Osage Schools looks to open project up for bidding
- SAW: Osage GB Seniors
- SAW: Osage's Brenna Jacobs
- Osage students have 'special sendoff'
- Sheriff: No threat to Osage schools after domestic call
- Golden Apple Winner: Adam Brinkman at Osage Middle School
- Osage answers the call in state quarterfinals
- Hello?!?! Osage, the state tournament is calling
- Sioux Center outlasts Osage in state semifinals