PRESTON, Minn. – An SUV collided with a commercial truck in Fillmore County Thursday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 9 am. Stephen Harvey Halverson, 75 of Preston, was eastbound in the truck on Highway 16, crossed Highway 52, and crashed with the SUV driven by Krista Dyan Moore, 36 of Preston.
Moore suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital. Halverson was not hurt. Both drivers were wearing their seat belts.
Preston EMS assisted at the scene.
- One hurt in Preston crash
- One hurt in Rushford crash
- New Veterans home to be built in Preston
- One hurt in county line crash
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- One hurt in crash on Highway 52
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- One hurt in Olmsted County crash
- Rochester woman hurt in Tuesday morning crash
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash