Scroll for more content...
Terry Dahl, 38, of Hayfield, was arrested for violating a harassment restraining order, the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said.
They say Dahl and a 29-year-old victim are allowed to contact each other through the Our Family Wizard website, but only in regards to their children.
Authorities say Dahl asked the victim about a person she may have been dating, which is a violation. That was reported Feb. 9, and Dahl is facing a felony restraining order violation after that.
Dahl has had at least four convictions in the past 10 years for harassment restraining order violations.
- Olmsted Co. man arrested for 7th time in just over a year
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in Olmsted County
- Man wanted in Olmsted County
- New Year's Baby at Olmsted Medical Center
- Human trafficking arrest in Olmsted County
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County
- Rollover accident in Olmsted County
- Olmsted County fugitive finally caught
- 3 arrested after warrant served in Olmsted County