ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman accused of keeping methamphetamine near a child is pleading not guilty.
35-year-old Carrie Lynn Friese of Pine Island was arrested on October 19, 2017 after the Rochester Police Department’s Criminal Interdiction Unit executed a search warrant. Officers say they found more than two pounds of meth in her purse, which was near Friese’s nine-year-old child.
She is charged with a 5th degree controlled substance crime, storage of meth paraphernalia in the presence of a child, and child endangerment. Friese is scheduled to stand trial on May 7.
- Not guitly plea in meth purse case
- Woman takes plea in meth case
- Not guilty plea in Cerro Gordo County meth case
- First guilty plea in Rochester meth arrests
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea
- Not guilty plea in Byron meth arrest
- Guilty pleas in Rochester meth crimes
- Austin purse thief gets probation
- Man caught with meth takes a plea deal
- Guilty plea for nearly 300 grams of meth