Scroll for more content...
37-year-old Kelly Lee Ann Berg of Forest City is charged with one count of lottery forgery or fraud, a class “D” felony. Authorities say she took tickets without paying for them at the Casey’s General Store where she worked. The criminal complaint states that video surveillance caught Berg taking eight lottery tickets.
Her trial is scheduled for January 10, 2018 in Hancock County District Court.
- Not guilty plea in lottery ticket theft
- Plea deal in lottery ticket theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft
- Guilty plea in theft of trade secrets
- Iowa man must pay back store, lottery for scratch ticket theft
- Guilty plea in multi-county north Iowa theft case