NEW HAMPTON, Iowa – A Nashua man is pleading not guilty to three counts of 2nd degree sexual abuse.
38-year-old William M. Dooly is accused of abusing three children, all under the age of eight, in January 2013 in the bathroom of a camper. Authorities say Dooly threatened one of the children with a gun and ordered the child not to tell anyone about the abuse.
A trial is scheduled for February 14 in Chickasaw County District Court.
- Not guilty plea in Chickasaw County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Not guilty pleas in Chickasaw County drug busts
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Worth County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Plea deal in Freeborn County sex abuse
- Man gets 35 years for Chickasaw County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Not guilty plea in NIACC sex abuse case