NORTHWOOD, Iowa – An employee has been accused of stealing from the Burger King in the Diamond Jo Casino.
36-year-old Jillian Chaunta Delle of Northwood has been charged with one count of 2nd degree theft. The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says Delle called them and admitted that she took about $2,600 from the restaurant’s safe, cash registers, and three bank bags on January 6.
Delle was booked into the Worth County Jail on Saturday night on $5,000 bond.
- Northwood woman charged with Burger King theft
- Woman sentenced for Burger King theft
- Trial set in Burger King theft
- Guilty plea in Northwood theft of guns and beer
- Construction underway at Northwood-Kensett
- Third Northwood food pantry opens
- Remains found in southern Iowa identified as Northwood woman
- King charged with casino vandalism
- Fire in Northwood causes significant damage
- Building preservation workshop held in Northwood