OELWEIN, Iowa – A Fayette County man is accused of kidnapping and sexually abusing three children.
Roger Allen Kline, 52 of Oelwein, is charged with three counts of 1st degree kidnapping and three counts of 1st degree sexual abuse. He was arrested Friday after a criminal complaint was filed Thursday.
Authorities say between April 4 and April 26 in 2015, Kline took three minor children from their home and put them into a commercial semi-truck he was operating at the time. Court documents state the children were taken to a park area in Oelwein, where they were handcuffed and secured to the inside of the truck while they were sexually abused.
Authorities say all three victims were under the age of 11 when they were abused.
Kline is being held without bond in the Fayette County Jail.
- Northeast Iowa man charged with kidnapping and sex abuse
- Iowa man convicted of kidnapping and sex abuse
- Western Iowa man accused of kidnapping, sex abuse
- Murder charge filed against northeast Iowa man
- Man goes missing in northeast Iowa
- Two northeast Iowa sex offenders to be released
- River warning in northeast Iowa
- Manure spill in northeast Iowa
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads not guilty to drug charge