ARLINGTON, Iowa – According to the school website, Starmont’s prep football game Friday against Newman Catholic has been canceled.
“Due to excessive injuries, the homecoming football game has been cancelled,” the school said on its website.
Newman Catholic is 3-1 and Starmont is 0-4. Starmont has been outscored 213-6 in its four games.
- Newman Catholic-Starmont game canceled due to injuries
- Newman football game canceled
- Newman Catholic runners prep for postseason
- Newman Catholic stands tall again as state baseball champions
- SAW: Newman's Peyton Olson
- SAW: Newman's Austin Eckenrod
- SAW: Newman's Caden Kratz
- SAW: Newman's state wrestling qualifiers
- Newman Catholic hoping to transition from one winning season to another
- Rochester and Albert Lea events cancelled due to weather