Scroll for more content...
Ramon Sepulveda, 37, of Postville, has been charged with felony criminal mischief in the second degree.
Sepulveda allegedly intentionally damaged/destroyed a toilet in his cell area on Wednesday at 2 p.m.
The total to repair the damage is listed at between $1,000 and $10,000 dollars.
- NE Iowa man facing felony charge for destroying toilet in jail cell
- Sheriff: Jailed NE Iowa man tries to flush uniform, urinates all over cell
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- NE Iowa trail approved over opposition
- Jailed Iowa coach now faces 5 sexual exploitation charges
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge for strangulation