A wave of severe thunderstorms rolled through the area Tuesday and dropped substantial rain in some areas.
Lake Mills reported 3.48 inches of rain falling, while Forest City tallied 2.48.
In Mason City, 1.11 inches of rain fell, while Rochester received 0.85.
Storm chances will return for Wednesday night and will stay mostly south of I-90. North Iowa will look at storm chances returning after 10 p.m. and diminish around 2 a.m. More storm chances will return for Thursday afternoon and overnight. Flooding could become an issue for Thursday with the wet week we have seen so far.
VIDEO: Latest Forecast
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Tallying Tuesday's rainfall; more storms on the horizon?
- More rainy weather on the horizon
- 'Obamacare' sign-up tally dips slightly to 8.7M
- Rainfall totals from June 8-10
- Feels-like temps in the triple digits on the horizon
- Another soggy football Friday may be on the horizon
- Impressive rainfall totals over 24-hour period
- Inspecting flood infrastructure after heavy rainfall
- Impressive rainfall totals in some locations over past 48 hours
- Flooding possible with more significant rainfall on the way