HOLLENDALE, MINN. - Multiple fire departments and law enforcement agencies dealt with a shed fire Tuesday morning.
It happened in 90000 block of 240th Street in Mower County, Austin Fire Chief Jim McCoy says the call came in at 10:55 am from a contractor who was working on a barn. Fire departments from Clarks Grove, Hollandale, Austin, and Blooming Prairie responded, along with the Freeborn County Sheriff's Office and Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services.
No injuries were reported but it's estimated that flames did a couple thousand dollars in damage to the shed and the gardening tools inside.
The Minnesota Fire Marshal's Office is investigating the casue.
- UPDATE: Multiple agencies respond to fire in rural Freeborn County
- Sunday house fire in rural Freeborn County under investigation
- Fire in rural Worth County
- UPDATE: Rural house fire in southern Minnesota
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County Relay for Life
- UPDATE: Freeborn County woman in Blue Earth County crash
- UPDATE: 911 service restored to all Freeborn County
- Overnight house fire causes significant damage in Freeborn County