BEMIDJI TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Mower County man is hurt after a one-vehicle crash in northern Minnesota.
The State Patrol says 67-year-old Larry Arent Ravenhorst of Racine was driving west on Highway 2 in Beltrami County when his 1999 Jeep Wrangler went out of control, entered the east ditch, and rolled. This accident happened around 1:14 pm Wednesday in snow and icy conditions.
Ravenhorst was taken to Sanford Health in Bemidji for treatment of what is described as a non-life threatening injury. The State Patrol says he was not wearing a seat belt.
- Mower County man hurt in northern Minnesota rollover
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- Two hurt in Floyd County rollover
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- UPDATE: Two North Iowans hurt in Mower County crash.
- Southern Minnesota rollover sends three to hospital
- Northern Minnesota house fire kills three
- Mower County man pleads guilty to Olmsted County chase
- Dodge County man sentenced for Mower County threats