WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – A man clocked going 107 miles per hour on a motorcycle early Friday morning is facing an OWI charge.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office said just before 1 a.m. Friday a traffic stop was initiated on Highway 105 at the intersection with Bluebill Ave.
The driver, Thomas Casper, of Franksville, Wisconsin, was booked into the Worth County Jail.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Lake Mills Police Department and the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office.
- Motorcyclist clocked going 107 mph facing OWI charge in Worth County
- 1-car crash leads to OWI charge in Worth County
- Man clocked going 121 mph in Chickasaw County
- Man facing felony OWI charge after being found in stolen truck
- Motorcyclist hit in Rochester
- Police: Man punched officer in face after OWI in Clear Lake
- Iowa councilman says his OWI arrest 'an embarrassment' to city
- Police: Clear Lake man charged with OWI had blood-alcohol level of .370
- Worth County woman facing 2 counts of felony forgery
- Worth County crash Monday morning