ROCHESTER, Minn. – A driver in Olmsted County hit an animal early Monday, then crashed into the median barrier.
It happened around 5:23 am on Highway 63, just south of 48th Street SW. The Minnesota State Patrol says 38-year-old Kari Linn Reicherts of Bricelyn was not injured in the accident but she was not wearing her seat belt.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- Monday morning auto accident in Rochester
- UPDATE: Auto accident at IBM in Rochester
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- UPDATE: Auto accident in Byron
- Auto accident in Mason City
- Monday morning crash in Rochester
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Multiple auto accidents on icy Minnesota roads
- Cresco driver cited for January auto accident
- Teen injured in Mower County auto accident