From 12 a.m. to 10 a.m. Tuesday, the Minnesota State Patrol says it responded to seven injury crashes (none were fatal or serious), 112 vehicles spinning out and three jackknifed semis.
From 12 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. Monday, the Minnesota State Patrol says it responded to 36 injury crashes (none were fatal or serious), 434 vehicles spinning out or leaving the road and 17 jackknifed semis.
#MSPNumbers Statewide 3/6/18 12am to 10am: 93 (7 with injury, 0 serious/fatal) & 112 veh spin out/off the road & 3 jackknifed semis.
— State Patrol PIO (@MSPPIO) March 6, 2018
- UPDATE: Minnesota State Patrol: No serious injuries or fatalities from 12 a.m. to 10 a.m. Tuesday
- Minnesota State Patrol on the day before Thanksgiving
- Update: State Patrol says wrong-way driver caused fatal crash on Ave. of the Saints
- Minnesota state wrestling- Saturday
- Fatal car/motorhome collision in southern Minnesota
- State Patrol advising drivers to slow down
- Minnesota Legislature 2018 Session starts Tuesday
- Minnesota snow crash numbers exceed 400 Tuesday
- Minnesota Boys State Hockey Tournament
- Bicyclist injuries and fatalities down statewide, but awareness still needed