Megan Meyer and the Mohawks feel like they spent all last season learning. They learned how to win close games. They learned how to make plays down the stretch. They learned how to play together.
This season, they are ready to put all of their knowledge to the test.
Mason City opens the season ranked 8th in Class 4A.
Click on the video tab for more.
- Megan Meyer leads experienced Mason City attack
- Prison for Mason City chain attack
- SAW: GHV's Ryan Meyers
- Golden Apple Award Winner: Megan Gapinski
- Golden Apple Award: Megan Merkel from Cresco
- Meyer vs. Mellman (MCHS style)
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chain attack
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to slew of charges
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Mason City
- Experienced Rockford squad starting out strong