Matt Campbell has a new deal to remain the head football coach at Iowa State.
Campbell signed a new six-year contract worth 22.5 million dollars. His annual salary will increase from $2.1 million to $3.5 million. He will also receive another million to use for his assistant coaches.
Campbell led Iowa State to a 7-5 record this season and the Cyclones will learn their bowl fate on Sunday.
- Matt Campbell signs new contract with Iowa State
- Court upholds surrogacy contracts as enforceable in Iowa
- Iowa Gov. signs state budget, issues handful of vetoes
- Iowa governor signs ban on 'sanctuary cities'
- Minnesota, football coach agree to contract extension
- Contract negotiations leave union workers unsatisfied
- Iowa State earns Liberty Bowl bid, Iowa to Pinstripe
- Iowa State holds off Iowa 84-78 for 6th straight win
- Iowa DOT says local business needs to remove sign
- Governor signs bill banning 'lunch shaming' in Iowa schools