MASON CITY, Iowa – Another of the people caught in a summer warrant sweep has been sentenced.
45-year-old Jolene Kay Anthony of Mason City pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine and failure to affix a drug tax stamp. She has been ordered to spend three to five years on supervised probation and pay a $1,000 fine.
Authorities say Anthony conspired with others to deliver over five grams of meth on January 8 in Cerro Gordo County.
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Mason City woman gets probation for drug crime
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Meth possession lands a woman two decades of probation
- Mason City woman facing felony drug crime after 3rd offense
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession