MASON CITY, Iowa – A not guilty plea has been entered in a North Iowa meth bust.
Authorities says Brian Lee Kiefer, 52 of Mason City, was arrested in possession of methamphetamine on April 30. Mason City police say Kiefer admitted he was delivering the drug to someone else.
He has now pleaded not guilty to possession with intent to deliver meth and his trial is scheduled to begin on July 17.
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to marijuana charge
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to bike theft sting
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug possession
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- Man pleads not guilty to multiple drug charges
- Winona man pleads not guilty to Rochester drug charges