MASON CITY, Iowa – A North Iowa man caught with methamphetamine has received a deferred judgment.
Michael Duane Lee, 51 of Mason City, was arrested on August 9, 2017, for possession with intent to deliver meth. Authorities say he had 26 grams of the drug with him in Mason City in January 2017.
Lee entered a guilty plea to possession of meth-3rd offense and has been sentenced to three to five years of probation. If he fulfills the terms of his sentence, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Mason City man gets deferred judgment for meth
- Deferred judgment for Mason City robber
- Deferred judgment for alley thief
- Deferred judgment in Mason City 'road rage' conviction
- Forest City man gets deferred judgment for marijuana
- Deferred judgment for Cresco tire slasher
- Prowell gets deferred judgment for pot
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Worth County teen gets deferred judgment
- Mason City man gets jail for meth