Scroll for more content...
Luke Braniff, 18, is on the official sex offender registry and said that he lived at a Mason City residence in the 1300 block of 1st ST. NW with his grandmother.
Police say it was later found out that Braniff’s grandmother did not live at the residence but he was instead living his girlfriend and her minor child. He was arrested Sunday.
Braniff is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on a charge for a sex offender providing false information and a violation out of Plymouth County for lascivious acts with a child-solicitation. He is being held on $25,000 cash bond.
- Mason City man arrested for violating sex offender registry
- Mason City man facing felony charges for robbery, violating sex offender registry
- Hancock Co. man facing felony charge for failing to comply with sex offender registry
- Mason City man accused of sex crime
- Man arrested in Mason City snowmobile thefts
- Prostitution arrest in Mason City
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault
- Mason City man gets probation in sex abuse case
- Olmsted County sex offender pleads guilty again
- Police: Mason City stabbing in self-defense after man violated no-contact order