MASON CITY, Iowa- A runoff election will be held for two Mason City City Council positions - Ward 2 and Ward 4.
The Ward 2 race will be between Troy Levenhagen and Will Symonds. The Ward 4 race will be between Matt Marquart and John Jaszewski.
None of the candidates running in these races were able to get 50 percent of the public vote. The election will be held Dec. 5th.
This election had the second-largest turnout in the last 18 years elections with over 7,200 votes making their voices heard in Cerro Gordo County.
- Mason City runoff election scheduled for Dec. 5
- Mason City elected officials say farewell
- Mason City north end planning event scheduled for Monday night
- Drug trial of Mason City woman scheduled for June
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- SAW: Mason City's Danny Kamm
- House fire in Mason City
- Mason City Fire Chief resigns
- SAW: Mason City's Hannah Faktor
- Gas leak in Mason City