WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) - Police say a homicide investigation has been opened after the death of a Waterloo man who was shot in the head during a burglary.
The Courier reports that 39-year-old Cedric Roy Craft died Thursday at an Iowa City hospital, where he had been since the Monday night shooting at his home.
Police say officer were called to the home for a report of a break-in around 7 p.m. Monday. Arriving officers found Craft with a single gunshot wound to the head.
No arrests have been made, and police have not said they have a suspect.
Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,500 reward for information.
- Man shot in Waterloo burglary has died
- Police say Waterloo man shot during burglary has died
- Battle of Waterloo preview
- Waterloo man convicted of threatening Joni Ernst
- Woman reported missing in Waterloo
- One convicted, one acquitted in death of Waterloo man
- Third Waterloo man charged in Winneshiek County theft
- Waterloo retirement community planning $70 million makeover
- Waterloo men accused of Winneshiek County theft
- Man arrested for Decorah burglary