NEW HAMPTON, Iowa – A man accused of driving over 100 miles an hour is pleading not guilty.
The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Office says 22-year-old Hamdan Ali Manea Mufreh Al Ahbabi of Iowa City was clocked going 121 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone. Authorities say he was tracked by radar on February 13, traveling north from Bremer County on Highway 63.
Al Ahbabi is charged with eluding and his trial is now scheduled for April 25.
- Man pleads not guilty to going nearly twice 65 mph speed limit
- Man arrested for going over 100 mph pleads guilty
- Man pleads not guilty in high speed chase
- Man caught speeding with multiple weapons pleads guilty
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Gruelke pleads guilty
- Najera pleads not guilty
- Betsinger pleads not guilty
- Hormann pleads not guilty
- Page pleads not guilty