MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of stealing a motor vehicle is pleading guilty.
29-year-old Clay Douglas Kalvig of Mason City was charged with 2nd degree theft and driving while barred in September. Authorities say Kalvig was seen stealing the vehicle from a home in Plymouth and then spotted driving it at a Nora Springs gas station.
He entered a guilty plea Tuesday to 2nd degree theft. Sentencing is scheduled for January 22, 2018.
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to bike theft sting
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to Ames theft
- Caught by K9, man pleads guilty to car theft
- Man pleads not guilty to theft and drug possession
- Second sentence in North Iowa auto thefts
- Teen arrested for Rochester auto theft
- Gruelke pleads guilty