KIMT NEWS 3- A Ventura man has been arrested after authorities say he led them on a high speed chase through four counties early Monday morning.
Around 12:30 Monday morning law enforcement say they tried to make a stop on a vehicle in rural Cerro Gordo County at 237 Street and Balsam Avenue, just south of Ventura. That is when the chase began.
According to a police report the driver, Justin Glidden, led police through four counties reaching speeds of 90 miles per hour.
Law enforcement say a deputy intentionally hit Glidden in an effort to end the pursuit.
Glidden is facing a number of charges including eluding a law enforcement vehicle and driving with a barred license; both are aggravated misdemeanors.
- Man leads authorities on high speed chase through four counties
- Man arrested after allegedly stealing car, leading authorities on high-speed chase
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase
- Crystal Lake man gets probation for high-speed chase
- Man pleads not guilty in high speed chase
- Rochester man gets probation for high speed chase
- Man who nearly hit school bus during high-speed chase arrested
- Man arrested after speeds reach 104 as truck flees authorities
- Iowa leads nation in speeding tickets
- Do warmer temps lead you to speed?