ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Metro Transit officials say a light rail train in St. Paul struck a man and shut down service for more than hour.
The crash happened at about 7:50 p.m. Sunday. Transit authorities say the man is being treated at Regions Hospital but don't know the extent of his injuries.
Officials stopped Green Line service in both directions until 9 p.m. while they investigated.
- Man hit by train in St. Paul
- Tax standoff in St. Paul
- North Iowa police chase sends St. Paul man to jail
- Two arrested in St. Paul bicycle death
- Gun rights advocates rally in St. Paul
- Train hits car in Kasson
- First homicide of the year in St. Paul
- St. Paul archdiocese reaches $210M clergy sex abuse deal
- Daredevil raccoon freed after scaling St. Paul tower
- Two boys rescued from river in St. Paul