Cerro Gordo County, Iowa – A man facing two felony drug charges after Clear Lake police say he was found in possession of more than 42.5 grams of marijuana.
Sidney Bishop, 51, is being held on $11,000 bond and is facing charges of failure to affix a tax stamp and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. He is also facing a misdemeanor charge for possession of a controlled substance.
According to court documents, Bishop was arrested after a search warrant was executed at 1300 1st Ave. S in Clear Lake on Wednesday at 4:20 p.m.
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Two arrested for drugs in Clear Lake
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Man facing drug charges after Rochester arrest
- Clear Lake duo to stand trial on drug charges