Scroll for more content...
According to court documents, 24-year-old Dalton Betsinger was pulled over for a seatbelt violation on Highway 65 near 43rd St. SW before being he was allegedly found in possession of a backpack with a safe inside.
According to the Iowa State Patrol, inside the safe was a plastic bag containing 3.26 ounces of methamphetamine, bags containing marijuana, small baggies, a digital scale, a glass drug pipe and an electronic stun gun.
Betsinger was charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, carrying a dangerous weapon and possession of drug paraphernalia.
He is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $100,000 bond.
- Man facing felony drug charges after New Year's Eve traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Cresco man facing drug charges after traffic stop
- New Year's Eve traffic stop results in guilty plea to drug charges.
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges