Scroll for more content...
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says 22-year-old Tyus Harshaw, of Rochester, is facing an additional charge of possession of a controlled substance after the powder tested positive for cocaine.
Authorities said Harshaw claimed the $100 bill was his friend Dan’s, but he couldn’t provide a last name.
- Man facing drug charge after having cocaine at a probation appointment
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs
- Man gets probation for Rochester drug bust
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Man facing drug charges after Rochester arrest
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Man with machete gets probation