ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 24-year-old Rochester man is facing charges for allegedly waving a gun in the air.
Faruq Omar is facing charges for terroristic threats and carrying a replica handgun in public.
Police said an officer was called to The Quarters at 830 21st Ave. SE at 7:30 p.m. Monday after a report that a female was shaken up after a male was allegedly waving a gun around in the parking lot.
One of three males located in the parking lot had a BB gun that was made to look like a revolver.
- Man facing charges for terrorist threats after waving BB gun in the air
- 2 facing assault, terroristic threats charges after gun-related incidents
- Rochester man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- Rochester man gets probation for terrorist threats
- West Concord man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- MN HS BB Rankings (11/29)
- MN HS BB Rankings (12/6)
- MN HS BB Rankings (12/13)
- IA HS BB Rankings (12/18)
- MN HS BB Rankings (12/20)