MASON CITY, Iowa – A Manly man is facing a felony charge for being a domestic abuser in possession of ammunition.
According to court documents, Christoper Heyden, 34, was arrested Dec. 22 at 1:19 a.m. at 255th and Lark Ave. for driving while barred.
Upon a search, Heyden was found to have ammunition in his pocket. Heyden has multiple convictions for domestic abuse.
He is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $7,000 bond.
- Man arrested in Cerro Gordo County for being domestic abuser in possession of ammo
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing felony domestic abuse charge
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- Cerro Gordo Co. man held on felony sex abuse charge
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County