Scroll for more content...
Jacob Schimmelpfennig, 30, is being held on $5,000 bond in the Cerro Gordo County Jail after allegedly cashing checks from June 4-Oct. 18 at First State Bank.
According to court documents, he cashed checks in the amount of $200, $250, $300 and $400.
- Man arrested for 4 counts of felony forgery in Hancock County
- Worth County woman facing 2 counts of felony forgery
- Man facing felony forgery charge in Cerro Gordo County
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Authorities say man facing felony charges after eluding police in Hancock County
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison