Hancock County, Iowa – A man is facing four felony forgery charges after Britt police say he cashed checks without the permission of those who the checks belonged to.
Jacob Schimmelpfennig, 30, is being held on $5,000 bond in the Cerro Gordo County Jail after allegedly cashing checks from June 4-Oct. 18 at First State Bank.
According to court documents, he cashed checks in the amount of $200, $250, $300 and $400.
- Man arrested for 4 counts of felony forgery in Hancock County
- Worth County woman facing 2 counts of felony forgery
- Man facing felony forgery charge in Cerro Gordo County
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Authorities say man facing felony charges after eluding police in Hancock County
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison