FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. – A Kossuth County woman was involved in an accident when a vehicle she was driving blew a tire and rolled Wednesday morning on Interstate-35.
The Minnesota State Patrol said the Dodge Caravan was northbound on I-35 when it blew a tire, lost control and rolled through the median onto the southbound lane around 8:26 a.m.
Karen Black, 57, of Algona, suffered non-life threatening injuries in the crash and was transported to the Albert Lea hospital.
The accident happened south of Albert Lea.
- Update: Name released of Kossuth County woman injured in crash south of Albert Lea
- Albert Lea woman injured in Steele County crash
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- One injured in accident near Albert Lea
- UPDATE: Child rescued at Albert Lea YMCA
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Worth County burglary charge dropped against Albert Lea woman
- Police release more info on Albert Lea armed robbery