DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is temporarily easing some regulations on propane delivery as cold weather drives demand up.
Reynolds signed a proclamation Friday to suspend some restrictions on the hours crews and drivers can work delivering propane. A release from the governor's office says extreme weather conditions have contributed to low supplies of propane.
The proclamation expires Wednesday.
- Iowa governor lifts propane regulations during deep freeze
- Propane explosion in northwest Iowa
- Mexican investigator says propane gas killed Iowa family
- Federal ban on states regulating sports betting lifted
- Iowa Governor makes stop in north Iowa
- Weather facts: How does this year's deep freeze compare to previous years?
- Governor candidate in North Iowa
- Governor briefed on Iowa diasters
- Regulators approve plans for 100-bed psychiatric hospital in Iowa
- Iowa governor defends her budget move