AUSTIN, Minn. – Hormel Foods says it has made the Forbes list of “World’s Best Employers.”
Hormel says the 2017 list features public companies from 58 countries that accounted for $35.3 trillion in revenue, with employees being asked to rate their own company and the likelihood they would recommend it to a friend or family member.
“On behalf of our 20,000 team members, we are honored to be recognized as one of the best employers in the world,” said Jim Snee, president and chief executive officer at Hormel Foods. “The creativity, innovation and continual growth of our employees is crucial to our company’s future.
Hormel says it was also recently recognized as one of the 50 Best Places to Intern in the U.S. by Vault and was awarded a silver Stevie Award as an Employer of the Year in the food and beverage category. The company says it has also been on the Best for Vets Employers List by Military Times for five consecutive years and on the 100 Best Corporate Citizens List by Corporate Responsibility magazine for nine consecutive years.
“This recognition is a testament to our outstanding team and culture,” said Janet Hogan, senior vice president of human resources at Hormel Foods. “We are extremely proud to be a company that genuinely cares about its people and customers.”
To view the complete Forbes World’s Best Employers list, click here.
- Hormel honored as one of world's best employers
- Hormel honored as a workplace
- Groundbreaking Research by Hormel
- Hormel Foundation gives out millions
- Hormel workers support United Way
- Hormel gives out millions in profit sharing
- Hormel Foods becomes a Yellow Ribbon Company
- Hormel is helping military families this Easter
- Lawsuit filed against Hormel Foods Corp.
- Hormel helps fight hunger in Austin