Scroll for more content...
56-year-old Joseph Colon was arrested on June 9 and charged with 1st degree criminal sexual conduct, 1st degree burglary, domestic assault by strangulation, threats of violence, and gross misdemeanor domestic assault.
Rochester police say a woman reported Colon followed her to her apartment, forced his way in, held her against her will, and left her with injuries to her face.
His trial is scheduled for March 19, 2018.
- Homeless man to stand trial in attack on Rochester woman
- Rochester man to stand trial, accused of attacking his parents
- Rochester woman to stand trial for taking teenager
- Rochester man to stand trial for dealing drugs
- Rochester man to stand trial for cocaine and marijuana
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Austin woman to stand trial for stealing from vulnerable adults
- Rochester man sentenced in bleach attack
- Trial set in Rochester shooting