The Osage volleyball team has a secret weapon this fall. It's a telephone that the team takes to every game. Osage Head Coach Andie Olson feels like team building activities play a key role in success. The phrase "hello" and the telephone got started at one of their preseason activities and it's continued throughout the year.
Click on the video tab to find out why.
Osage takes on Tipton in a Class 3A quarterfinal Wednesday morning.
- Hello?!?! Osage, the state tournament is calling
- Osage answers the call in state quarterfinals
- SAW: Osage GB Seniors
- SAW: Osage's Brenna Jacobs
- Sioux Center outlasts Osage in state semifinals
- Sheriff: No threat to Osage schools after domestic call
- State Wrestling Tournament Brackets
- Osage students have 'special sendoff'
- Osage man sentenced to jail
- Minnesota Boys State Hockey Tournament