Scroll for more content...
Nutritionists recommend instead of doing weight watchers or a low carb diet, just set your own healthy eating guidelines that will help you lose weight. Nutritionists say diets often have timelines and end dates, but a non-diet is a set of ongoing healthy guidelines.
Kris Ward we spoke to says she's tried normal diets without much success.
“I would say in years past I was all about going to lose all this weight and going to do it and by the end of January it was gone,” Ward said.
Ward says for the past year she's just set healthy guidelines for herself and that's working a lot better.
- Health experts suggest "non-diet" diet
- Experts suggest lowering drunk driving legal limit
- Experts warn about computer scams
- Dayton suggests $21M to improve school safety
- Experts say 'Freshman 15' is a myth
- Fatality statistics suggest Iowa roads were safer last year
- Survey report suggests Midwest economy still steaming ahead
- After several recent crashes involving motorcycles, experts are urging safety
- Minnesota health commissioner is resigning
- MCPD receives mental health grant