HAYFIELD, Minn. – A Dodge County woman is seriously hurt after a one-vehicle accident Saturday night.
The Minnesota State Patrol says 22-year-old Dalton Emanuel Haas of Rochester was driving west on Highway 30 when he lost control near mile marker 204. The car went off the road and into the ditch. Haas was not hurt but a passenger, 22-year-old Jocelyn Ruth Sanvick of Hayfield, suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital.
The State Patrol says Hass was wearing a seat belt but Sanvick was not.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office, Hayfield Fire and Ambulance, and Mayo One assisted at the scene of this crash, which occurred just before 11:30 pm.
- Hayfield woman flown to the hospital with life-threatening injuries
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Life-threatening injuries in Mower County collision
- Police: Woman hit by truck while looking for cat in Rochester, has life-threatening injuries
- Counselors available after 10-year-old Hayfield student dies unexpectedly
- Garner-Hayfield-Ventura high school wins architecture competition
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.
- New: 1 arrested, 1 wanted in NE Iowa attack that left man with life-threatening injuries
- Minnesota man faces life threatening injuries after being thrown off motorcycle
- The Road to Rehab: Life after a traumatic brain injury