GARNER, Iowa – Authorities say he fled from a traffic stop and now he’s pleading not guilty.
45-year-old Shain Curtis Arne, of Kanawha, is charged with possession of a firearm as a felon, eluding, possession of marijuana – third or subsequent offense, and driving while barred. The Kanawha Police Department says a marked patrol vehicle turned on its lights and siren and tried to pull over Arne on January 5 for having no license plates, but he refused to stop for several blocks.
When Arne eventually pulled over, police say they found a 22 long rifle/.410 pistol under his passenger seat.
A trial has been scheduled for April 18 in Hancock County District Court.
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty
- Hancock County man pleads guilty to kidnapping
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County
- Owatonna man pleads guilty in Freeborn County
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Hancock County man gets probation for drugs
- Second guilty plea for gunpoint robbery in Hancock County
- One not guilty plea in Hancock County storage unit burglaries