MASON CITY, Iowa – Three people are pleading guilty after a July traffic stop led to multiple drug charges.
A Cerro Gordo County sheriff’s deputy pulled over a vehicle near the intersection of 12th Street NW and North Pierce Avenue. Authorities say they found a small meth lab inside the car.
50-year-old James Jassie Mejia of Mason City has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine. He has been given three to five years of probation.
28-year-old Stephanie M. Stroud of Mason City entered a guilty plea to possession of meth with intent to deliver and possession of meth-2nd offense. She was sentenced to five years of probation.
23-year-old Levi Mahaney of Mason City is pleading guilty to a controlled substance violation. His sentencing is set for November 28.
- Guilty pleas in traffic stop drug bust
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug bust
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- First guilty plea in Rochester drug bust
- Drug bust after Rochester traffic stop
- Not guilty plea in Rochester traffic stop
- Not guilty pleas after Mower County drug bust
- Second guilty plea in Forest City drug bust
- Not guilty pleas in Howard County drug busts
- Not guilty pleas in storage unit drug bust