CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A central Man is pleading guilty to child endangerment in Floyd County.
18-year-old Nathan Douglas Jacobson of Boone was charged in November 2016 after Charles City police said a baby under Douglas’ supervision suffered multiple injuries and an altered mental state as a result of being dropped, shaken, and slapped. Jacobson was picked up on a warrant in Boone County in December 2016.
A sentencing hearing is set for January 8, 2018 in Floyd County District Court.
Child endangerment is a class “D” felony punishable by up to five years in prison.
- Guilty plea in injuries to baby in Charles City
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Guilty trio in Charles City home invasion
- Charles City Survey
- Collision in Charles City
- Minor injuries and citations after car crashes in Charles City
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chase